Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program

D.E.R.P. is an organization that takes low-class organics and turns them into service bots for the middle- and upper-classes. No one really knows who is behind D.E.R.P...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatbox

Arthur Kirkland - England

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland - England Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Kirkland - England   Arthur Kirkland - England I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 am

:human:

Arthur Kirkland - England 157ycuv

:basic:

Name: Arthur Kirkland
Nationality: English
Birthday: April 23

Occupation: Sole proprietor of Kirkland Dockyard and Engineering Works
Upper, Middle, or Lower Class?: Upper
Attitude Towards Bots?: Things to be owned, trophies to show off. Some of them he can get very attached to, and treats them like they’re his own children secretly.

Appearance:

Arthur stands at an even five-foot five, with an impressive yell to make up for his short stature. His rather pale skin is mostly unmarred, excepting that of the impressive skull and crossbones brand on his back from an argument with his older brothers. Emerald green eyes peek out from underneath formidable brows, which are thick and intimidating. Despite his stature, he is well-built, if a bit scrawny around the waist. His legs are very strong, from being around ships his entire life. A mop of scraggly blonde hair tops him off, the bed head appearance a constant irritation to him.

[x] Sailing
[x] Boats
[x] His bots
[x] Fairies
[x] English punk rock
[x] Pirates

Dislikes
[x] The French
[x] His eyebrows
[x] Being told that his cooking is bad
[x] Being on land for too long
[x] Being called crazy
[x] His brothers

:advanced:

Personality:

Arthur truly is stereotypically English in his mannerisms. He finds it his duty to keep himself distanced and rather aloof to the world, not permitting anything he sees to bother him or get under his skin. He’s very intelligent and speaks like it, and has a bit of a parental view towards his young looking bots. He can be a bit of a worrier, especially when it comes to the precious few that he actually cares about. To relieve himself of stress, he will needlepoint. Excessively.

But he has another side. A darker, more sadistic and twisted side, which permits him to act the opposite of his usual self. He is cruel, vain, and decidedly less sophisticated. Even his speech patterns change, becoming rougher, more coarse and common than his normal way of speaking. He loses all sense of his normal humanity, becoming more like the pirates from the tales of his childhood.

History:

Arthur was born the youngest son in a very wealthy family of four in London, England. They moved to Eishoff when he was rather young, hoping to expand their boating industry with the new ice boats. They succeeded and grew wealthier, sending all four children to the best schools and of course, guaranteeing them into the university. Out of the four, only Arthur ever seemed interested in the shipyards, which prompted his father to show him around, and teach him everything he needed to know. When he was fifteen, his mother fell very ill one day, and steadily became worse and worse, breaking the hearts of the five men in her household. Gradually, the doctors slipped her into a partial medical coma, leaving her unable to properly function beyond simple tasks. Their father brought her home, and she immediately picked up her needlepoint as she did before. However, this was the only thing her damaged brain could properly handle. This cheered the boys, but depressed the father until one day he was found next to her, dead. He had shot himself in the head right after slipping her a poison.

Arthur was named the heir to Kirkland Dockyard and Engineering Works, and all surrounding wealth. While his brothers were hardly cut out of the will, each of them receiving a very large amount of money, they were still irate when they heard about this. Because of this, they waited until he came home one day, highly distracted and exhausted from work and forced him onto the floor, two pinning him as the other, grabbing at a brand ordered and created just for the family, branded him with the mark of the skull and crossbones.

RP Sample:

Arthur walked along the deck of the unfinished ice boat, closing his eyes and trying to pretend that instead of standing on a dry-docked boat, he was out on the open sea, listening to the ocean say and the gulls call, longing for the smell of salt and fish. Instead he opened his eyes to see bots working in his dock, building his famous ice ships. He swore softly and turned, heading for the ramp on the side of the boat. As he stepped off of it fully, he patted a small, child-like bot on the head, ignoring the stares of the odd cyborg or human employee around him. He felt his brand start to itch, as it always did when he spent too much time around the boats, but he brushed the feeling off, heading for the elevator to take up to his office. He looked out the window of the elevator, seeing the rest of the biosphere as it ascended to the top level. He hoped to catch a glimpse of the sea and succeeded, very pleased that today was clear enough to see such a thing.

:ooc information:

Name: Sarah
Time Zone (GMT +/-): GMT – 6:00
Experience:
- Canada – Over a year; one on one and group roleplay
- Prussia – Over a year; mostly one on one
- Austria – About six months; all one on one
- Liechtenstein – Barely a month; group roleplay
- England – About a year; one on one and group roleplay
Contact Information:
MSN – crazywolfchick@live.com
E-mail – See above
Y!IM – pumpkinsnow13
TextNow number for iTouch – (267)571-7482
Skype – sarah.jean.snow

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland - England   Arthur Kirkland - England I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:08 am

:accepted:

Buhuhu, this is a lovely app, it made me shiver >w< I've always loved your interpretations of Iggy~ ...Nice to see you again by the by ;3
Back to top Go down
http://nameru-ja-nai.livejournal.com/
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland - England   Arthur Kirkland - England I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Nice to see you too, hun~

Yay, shivering! I was hoping this sounded kind of imperialistic/pirate-y. If you can't tell, I have a bit of a thing for pirates~
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland - England   Arthur Kirkland - England I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Oh, I could tell~ I like how you've managed to fit Pirate!Iggy into such a futuristic-ish setting...and it still totally works >w<;; I hope we can find a way to interact somehow @.@;;
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland - England   Arthur Kirkland - England I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm

YAY PIRATES~

We-We'll figure something out! High-five?
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland - England   Arthur Kirkland - England I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:54 pm

*high five*

...*will also find an excuse to call you daddy*
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland

Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland - England   Arthur Kirkland - England I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 pm

. . . Oh God, yes. There will be HUGS when you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur Kirkland - England   Arthur Kirkland - England I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur Kirkland - England
Page 1 of 1